meebo

:: Geng-geng Aku Buncit ::

Monday, November 1, 2010

~take a look at my blog's new look!!!~

salam...anyong...hello..

notice something new in my blog??? hehe..yeppeji? isn't it preety?i just discovered that i can change the background image..okay, aku lambat..aku tau..but who cares?? at least i know now..

so anyway, this time my post isn't merely about the templates design and the new look and all, today i'd like to talk about this feeling, bad kind of feeling when you did bad things to others. I always thought that i have been kind to everyone that i don't have to worry about hurting other people's feeling but the fact that i'm a human being, not perfect and always committing mistakes really change my view.

Wrongdoings always happen no matter how I tried to avoid them and for God's sake, I hate them simply because i end up feeling guilty and worse, people hate me more. Too bad for people like me who get bothered a lot when someone is hating me, i really DO NOT want that to happen. But the problem now is, when i made mistakes, i don't know how to apologize and i prefer things to end up as if it never happened which i think not a good way of solving the problem.

So now, i'd like to say "SORRY" to those people who i have been hurtful to. I never meant for things to happen that way. Maafkan saya jika saya telah melukakan hati mana-mana pihak.

Terima kasih. Thank you. Kamsahamnida.

No comments: