Monday, April 16, 2012

~ Depression Strikes Again ! ~

Assalamualaikum!



Hey beautiful people! Homai, it has been weeks since my last post. I've been busy with work.  <---cliche amat ayat ni.


Anyway, sebenarnya once again depression strikes me. This time I am depressed over my job. It's not that i hate my job, i just think i need to find a better job. Diam tak diam it has been 9 months already and i guess it's time for a change but i dont know how and where to start.


I think of quitting my job every single day and start anew but i have to find a new job just before quitting. Kau nak cekau duit kat mana lah gila kalau kau takde keje?
Inilah dilema aku, where to start? what kind of job do i want?
Next, interview la pulak. I went for interviews only two times and had bad experience with both interviews. So i was traumatized by the bad experience. Haha.
Adoi. Inilah dia. Once i start thinking, i could not stop dan akhirnya aku depressed!!!


Help me please. Sedih nak nangis dah ni. :'(







3 comments:

TW said...

hi..
i understand your situation.
i used to live that kind of life too..
everyday hating to go to work..and all the time looking forward to leave.
and finally i managed to escape the corporate jail.
so just wondering, if given the hance to learn how you can plan your corporate escape and venture into a better life of your own,
would you be keen to attend workshop to learn bout it?

Mak Wardah said...

Salam. Akak pun pernah menghadapi situasi ini...tapi akak tak nak masuk Geng Buncet Cakap

Mak Wardah said...

Salam. Akak pun pernah menghadapi situasi ini...tapi akak tak nak masuk Geng Buncet Cakap